CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 April 2012

My Hobbies

assalamualaikum and good evening!
=)
well, I'm going to talk about my hobbies,
*lots of it! hahaha

first,
I love listening to music while doing homework or playing with my lappy
*it start when I have my own mp3 player and my own lovely lap top, ^^

second,
cook! yes, I love to cook..
I have fun when cooking,
usually I refer to cook tutorial but sometimes, I try and arrow..
*the weird thing is, I don't really like to eat food that I cook, even though its delicious,
hehe, .')

third,
I love reading! any books as long as its fun and give lots of information for me..
but, if I read book, I take such a long time, hahaha..
because? I chapter every word on the book, =.='

fourth,

I love to spent my time by walking around and look at the scenery around me..
it amaze me, I really want to walk around every place in this world to look at the scenery!
* if God willing.. =)

five,
me.. really love to playing around with cats!!
it fun and make me really happy!
want to know one facts?
cats can make me stop cry and make my sad lost..
I love them, <3

last one,
giving the world a smile,
my hobbies also..
hoho~~








0 comments:

Post a Comment